Available at: https://www.facebook.com/alnaqiy
Rasulullah (peace be upon Him) is an example for the Muslim to follow in every aspect of life, as it is mentioned in the Quran:
“There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.” [Al-Ahzab, 21]
How to Become a Successful Businessman?
Rasulullah is a successful businessman. The Holy Prophet Muhammad not only did his trading justly but laid the fundamental principles for just and fair trading.
Hepi Andi Bastoni in his book ‘Beginilah Rasulullah Berbisnes’ has summarized 9 principles on how to become a successful businessman like Rasulullah:
- Understand the rules of Islamic transactions;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Keep away from swearing by the name of Allah;
- Manage time effectively (discipline);
- Tolerance in customer services;
- No unlawful earnings;
- Practice good governance;
- Connect with Allah by praying and always seek His forgiveness;
- Pay zakah and give charity.
(اللهم صل وسلم وبارك على سيدنا ورسولنا وحبيبنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم)